Cooling Treatment On Fabric Canopies.
Preparation For Cool Roof Coating:
- Identify the roof area to be coated for Cool Roofs.
- Check for the weather forecast for the atmosphere. Sky should be clear free from dust storm and rains.
- Check for the safety measures to be taken while coating the roof.
- Inspect and repair the roof for any repairs, check for any blistering, loosening of screws, and drainage issues in the roof.
- Make arrangements of electricity points, voltage requirement for the airless gun; proper earthing, other application tools (broom, mops, cleaning rugs, proper storage (Cool & dry space – away from direct sunlight) space for coating material.
Note: Applicators Should Wear Goggles, Full Sleeves Cotton Wear To Protect Themselves From Direct Sunlight.
- Installation of the Cool Roof Coatings.
- Dry Clean the surface properly for dry dust collected/ any dry debris on roof.
Note: Surface Preparation Is The Most Imp Step In Any Roof Application.
- Wash the Surface with water using Jet pressure.
- Remove algae and fungus if any.
- Wait for 3 to 4 hours to let the surface dry completely.
- Apply 1st coat of Mx Cool Top
Note: Always Stir The Emulsion Of Mx Cool Top Before Using. (For Spray Application If Consistency Needs To Be Adjusted, It Can Be Adjusted By Mixing Distill Water Up To 5% To Make It Suitable For Spray According To The Nozzle Of Spray Used.)
- liWait for 3 to 4 hour for complete drying of the surface.
- If during the process of drying, dusts accumulate on the painted roof, again remove the dust by dry mopping. Note: Pl be careful that dust marks are not there on lithe first coated surface.
- liApply 2nd coat of Mx Cool Top. Note: Applicators should wear goggles, clean socks while applying second coat of Mx Cool Top.
- liLet the surface completely dry for 3-4 hrs.
- liRepeat step 7.
- liApply layer of TranSeal as the last step.
- liNote:Pl be careful, atmosphere is not dusty during the application of Tran Seal application.
- liLet the surface dry and completely cure for 3 – 4 hrs.