NANOSEAL WET LOOK is Polysiloxane base water repellent working with combination of pore blocker silicones & Nanotechnology.
NANOSEAL WET LOOK reacts with the silica in concrete and masonry in the presence atmospheric conditions & penetrates into fine pores & cracks. This reaction forms strong permanent bonds beneath the surface and creates a hydrophobic zone (film) & reduces its porosity that prevents water molecules from penetrating, while allowing free migration of water vapours. The chemical bonds formed in this process allow NANOSEAL WET LOOK to become an integral part of the substrate and provide long-term water repellent & protection.
- Acts as a water repellent.
- Single component, so jobsite dilution or two‐part mixture necessary.
- Resists water penetration, even at hairline cracks.
- Outstanding performance on porous substrates e.g. split‐faced block.
- No surface discoloration i.e. retains originality of substrate.